An cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie It is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be noticeably diminished.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies pertaining to it:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to prepare statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to Google using information about you. Therefore, exercising any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google. cookies
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on “like” or “share” buttons. cookies o Share.
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them. cookies
- Brianda cookies cookies on servers located at United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires this. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. . If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link.